Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Back!


It has been too long and I'm super excited to be back!  My attention span as of late has been on the short side.  When a new project is presented to me, my excitement level is through the roof!  My blinders are on and everything else takes second stage (The Twilight series similarly had the same effect on me - Husband who?).  It's inevitable.  Boredom always sets in and I have to readjust my focus.  Good thing I always come running back!  

The past few months away have been really great for me.  I started a craft blog that allowed me to stay creative, meet fellow creative bloggers and document my adventures.  Halloween was a huge focus as I helped my sister with her annual Halloween Party.  Fun times to be had, and I can't wait till next year!!  Unfortunately, the ADD kicked in.  Again.  So, the craft blog is on freeze while my imagination army fights any sign of the writer's block war!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment